Getting Pregnant at 40 - Using Visualization



Getting pregnant at 40 and beyond may be difficult for some ladies. You have mastered your profession, married in your 30's, or you have merely struggled getting pregnant. Have you every attempted getting pregnant by utilizing visualization?

You might have heard about visualization. You might use it or you might believe it sounds silly. If you have not been using visualization to get pregnant, you are missing an important tool!

Our minds our strong and have so much energy that's by no means harnessed. Why not tap into a few of that energy and see, smell, touch, taste, and hear your way pregnant! Sounds silly and crazy?
Yes it does, but guess what? It functions!

Ok, I do not have scientific evidence that it works. I only have personal encounter. I use visualization in my life for everything, I've been utilizing it since I've been a very young girl.

I visualized my way into performing the splits in 9th grade so I could attempt out to become a cheerleader! I was able to do the splits after 1 day of practice and visualization.

I was having trouble getting pregnant. Well, I got pregnant 4 occasions, but the first three occasions I got pregnant I miscarried them. The 4th time I got pregnant, I visualized every single piece of the fertilization procedure.

I saw the egg fertilized and I saw it burrough into the lining of my uterus where it was nice and secure. I ended up providing birth to a wholesome baby boy and can Never doubt the energy of visualization again!

Get pregnant faster by utilizing visualization, I know it works!

1. Find a safe, quiet, and comfortable place to practice your visualization

2. Place on comfy clothing that's non-restrictive and flows freely

3. Engage ALL 5 senses (see, smell, touch, taste, and hear)

4. Construct an image from the sperm's journey towards the egg, the fertilization and the implantation into the uterus. (Once you've had intercourse, obviously!)

5. Draw a picture from the journey or discover a picture inside a book or on the internet of sperm fertilizing an egg

6. Visualize this journey daily or as much as you can.


If you are getting pregnant at 40 or over, utilizing visualization might help make it occur.




No comments:

Post a Comment