Help Getting Pregnant - Success Stories


Help Getting Pregnant - Success Stories


We all Agree that Dr. Olson is Our Hero


          Lisa Olson:
  • Nutritionist
  • Health Consultant
  • Medical Researcher
  • Author of the "Pregnancy Miracle System"

    = = = = =

    Success Story #1:

    Getting pregnant after 40

    Nicole Terry
    "Using your system I got pregnant naturally at age 44!"

    "Dear Lisa, After 7 years trying to conceive I finally got pregnant 4 weeks after I read your book  and followed your program. It was simply amazing.

    I had history of recurrent miscarriages and was also diagnosed with genetic problems but using your system I got pregnant naturally at age 44& after 2 HSGs and 4 negative IUIs including 6 induction Clomid cycles and laparscopy. Everything in your book makes sense. 

    I am recommending your program to all my friends.

    God bless you!

    Nicole Terry, Age 44, With Her Baby Dean (Melbourne, Australia)


    = = = = =


    Success Story #2:

    Emma Yager
    I just wanted to say thank you for writing this program and for giving hope to women at my age. I am 46 and I am finally going to be a mother.

    Dear Lisa, My husband and I are going to the doctor today as I found out to be POSITIVE yesterday. I am in tears as I write these words. 

    I am sure you get plenty of letter like this every day but I just wanted to thank you for writing this program and for giving hope to women at my age.

    I am 46 and I am finally going to be a mother.

    May god bless you and your family.

    Emma Yager (Berlin, Germany)


    = = = = =


    Success Story #3:

    Dorothy Macleo
    After two months of trying, I Got Pregnant (Click Here to See How) with my first baby boy. With one blocked tube and 2 ovarian cysts, I think this is nothing short of a miracle!

    Hello Lisa, I have no words to express my gratitude, Lisa...
    I have fought with infertility issues for more than a decade. My Gyn told a year ago that one of my tubes was blocked, and had insisted that IVF was the only option left for me.

    I was desperate and terrified due to my relatively advanced age (I was 38 a year ago) and the 2 ovarian cysts that were giving me hell, that I would be childless. My husband and I decided we will keep on fighting as I have read many awful stories about the side effects, the low success rates and pain involved with the IVF procedure so we kept looking for a natural alternative. 

    We almost gave up and then I found your website and emailed you for guidance BEFORE I bought your program. You were so supportive and kind that I immediately ordered your book and started the program along with my husband who had poor sperm motility (an issue that your program addressed as well). 

    After two months of trying I got pregnant with my first baby boy. With one blocked tube and 2 ovarian cysts, I think this is nothing short of a miracle!

    Thank you for everything, Lisa!

    Dorothy Macleod, April, 2010 (Ontario, Canada)


    = = = = =


    Success Story #4:

    Christal Grah
    I have followed your 5 step recommendations and after less than 3 months of trying, I finally succeeded in my long and painful battle. I am going to have a child. I have no words to express my gratitude!

    Dear Lisa,  my doctor had told you to forget about having a child at my age and that I should have considered adopting a baby, but instead I took matters into my own hands and  researched and found your book.  

    I have soon found it to be a treasure that I could   refer to repeatedly. The clear cut logical yet compassionate approach  that tackles infertility from a  totally different  perspective had captivated me. 

    I have followed your 5 step recommendations and after less than 3 months of trying, I finally succeeded in my long and painful battle. I am going to have a child

    I have no words to express my gratitude.

    Thank you!

    Christal Graham (London, UK)


    = = = = =


    Success Story #5:

    Irene Williams
    After 4 months, I became pregnant with my now  beautiful 11 month old because of your book. It really works.

    Dear Lisa,  I read your book cover to cover about 8 times. I couldn't believe that the issues I have been having for years and thought were unrelated to fertility actually had a very tight link to my difficulty to conceive.

    After two and a half months of following your advice, I started seeing various positive changes occur in my body - I became more healthy, more energetic and my cycles became more predictable. After 4 months, I became pregnant with my now  beautiful 11 month old because of your book. It really works! 
    My doctor who ridiculed the whole natural approach is now utterly embarrassed.

    Thanks again!

    Irene Williams (Scotland)



    Thank You Dr. Lisa Olson

    Share These Happy Stories!

    Let's Make the World a Better Place to Live In!


    Bye for now,





    P.S. Share this useful information with your Relatives, Friends and Colleagues. Help Somebody – Share this Knowledge – Why Can't I Get Pregnant Blog. Use the Buttons Below:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment